Wednesday 11 May 2011

The Outro/Credits

For the outro/credits I wanted to link it nicely with the last scene. The last scene fishinesses with the screen in total darkness so I thought it would be nice to carry that into the credits.So instead of just having white text with a black background I decided have black text with a black background but use a directional light to slowly flash the text in then out. First I had my own name flash up and then when the light dies down I animated the text out of the way and replaced it with the Balloon Boy logo.



Throughout the credits I played a silly outro tune that complimented the intro. I also had to add the fly! I thought it would be fun if he ended up surviving and you never know he might appear again in a later Balloon Boy episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment