Wednesday 18 May 2011

Final Render

The last stage of the development was to edit my videos in Adobe Premier Pro but this wasn't without problem! The issue I had was that Premier didn't like the codecs that I had used in Max, for some reason the MJPEG codec that gave me the best results in Max couldn't be used in Premier!?! After searching around the Internet I couldn't find a free codec to use, so I had to resort to encoding them all again using Adobe Encoder. This time I encoded them as MP4s. Once In Premier I needed to add a few transition stages in the film so the sketches faded nicely together. I originally wanted to do seven sketches and title each with the day of the week. But as I only did four I decided to title them Morning, Afternoon, Evening and the Next day. This I thought would give the sketches more of a story feel. This was a decision that I pondered about for a while because I think it may of looked better just having each clip fade into each other. After watching the final cut I think now the transitions may go on for a couple of seconds to long.

No comments:

Post a Comment